Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

About

RSS

buisness man kissing ass

A well dressed business man was
walking down the street when a
little kid covered in soot said to
him respectfully, "Sir, can you tell
me the time?" The portly man
stopped, carefully unbuttoned his
coat and jacket, removed a large
watch from a vest pocket, looked
at it and said, "It is a quarter to
three, young man." "Thanks,"
said the boy. "At exactly three
o'clock you can kiss my ass." With
that, the kid took off running,
and with an angry cry, the
outraged businessman started
chasing him. He had not been
running long when an old friend
stopped him. "Why are you
running like this at your age?"
asked the friend. Gasping and
almost incoherent with fury, the
business man said, "That little
brat asked me the time and
when I told him it was quarter to
three he told me that at exactly
three, I should kiss his ass!" "So
what's your hurry," said the
friend. "You still have ten
minutes."

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts