Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

About

RSS

Foriegn waitress

One day a man went into a restaurant and ordered a bowl of soup. The waitress brought his order out to him on a tray with her middle finger immersed in the middle of his soup bowl.
- "What the hell’s the idea of putting your finger in my soup bowl?" the man bellowed at the waitress.

- "My doctor said the best thing for my rheumatism was to keep my finger pressed in a warm damp place," the waitress informed him.

- "Oh yeah," the man shouted, "then why don’t you take that finger of yours and shove it up your fat ass?"

- "I’m sorry sir the waitress replied, but I already tried that before I brought your soup out.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts