Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

About

RSS

Very Funny Jokes for you Santa part 2





Santa: I am so miser (kanjoos)that I went alone for 
my honeymoon and saved half the money.

Bania: That is nothing, I saved full money. 
I sent my wife for honeymoon with a friend.


Laloo applied for the post of adetective in Patna. 
In theinterview he was asked a question:
Who killed Mahatma Gandhi?
Laloo: I will tell you tomorrow.

Laloo come home and tells his wife: I got the job and 
my first work is to investigate who killed Gandhi.


Husband: Honey, I invited a friend home for dinner.

Wife: What? Are you crazy? The house is a mess, 
all the dishes are dirty, and I can't cook meal.

Funny Husband: I know all that.

Wife: Then why did you invite the friend?

Funny Husband: Because the poor fool 
is thinking about getting married.




Laloo: Doctor, I don't remember anything, 
sometimes on road I even forget if I am going to office 
from home or going back to home from office.

Psychiatrist: In such a condition, you should check your tiffin. 
If it is empty then you are going to home, 
if it is full, you are going to office.




Wife: (standing in front of mirror) I am fat, old, wrinkled 
and no longer pretty. Will you still give me a compliment?

Funny Husband: Your eyesight is still excellent !




A rich Sardarji needed blood for his heart surgery.
He got it from a poor Bania.
Sardarji gave him 5 million dollars.
Once again the Sardar needed blood for surgery.
Bania was more than happy to donated blood again.
This time, Sardar just gave him a Cadburies Chocolate.
Bania asked the reason.

Sardar: Now I also have Bania blood in my body.





Japanese Prime Minister: Give me Bihar for 3 years, 
we will turn it like Japan.
Laloo: Give me Japan for 3 months, 
I will turn it into Bihar.




First Kid: Once when I was playing on a road, 
a speeding bike hit me and I fell down 
on the earth unconsciously.

Second Kid: Oh my God! Did you survive 
that accident or you died.
First Kid: I don’t remember exactly
I was only 3 yeas old at that time.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts